Sunday, September 5, 2010

Concept Art: Doodles

Spent the evening doodling trying to tire myself out so I'd go to bed early to get up early and reluctantly leave this glorious island. The clock says 2AM so it clearly did not work.



Here you go, this was a quick one from a couple of days ago. It was by far my favorite sketch of the day, and is so freakin close to being what I had imagined.
(Photoshop 7, hard brush+erase, pressure sensitivity on, one layer & background.)

Otherwise, I'm just about to finish up on my summer holidays. Spent my time in glorious Canada! Oh my God this country kicks ass. This comic surmises my experience quite well :) Flying out Wednesday!

Got some days in Vancouver city first, they're gonna be awesome too. Wee skytrain! See that big shiny ball in the background? I was there a previous time I was in Van. And it was fucking awesome.

7 comments:

  1. i agree on the trippyness, how do i follow your blog??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, makes me wish I had some drawing talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work!

    I followed you, get back at me sometime.

    xxapexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one, i like how with a sketchy look it still conveys the feel of being "drowning"

    ReplyDelete